Try something unique this year for Father’s Day that won’t involve bustling crowds or booked up restaurants. Treat your Dad to a fully inclusive experience, without a hassle.
Nothing could be better than sizzling steak (with a choice of a 180g sirloin, a 160g fillet or an open steak sandwich served with fries) but for the odd few, the rest of the menu is available. The meals will be accompanied by wine amidst the beautiful views in and around Constantia.
We would highly recommend Catharina and Syria to be paired with your delicious steaks.
What would your experience include?
- Pickup and drop off from your place of accommodation/residence in an air conditioned vehicle
- Two tastings, at Steenberg (Bistro Sixteen82) and Klein Constantia Wine Farms
- Lunch at Steenberg Wine Farm including a juicy steak
- An accredited photographer would take photos for you throughout the day
- Private room tasting in Duggie’s Dungeon at Klein Constantia
- A picturesque setup where you can enjoy the beautiful scenery that surrounds the Constantia Wineries
–Brief History of Father’s Day
The idea of a special day to honor fathers and celebrate fatherhood was introduced from the United States. There, a woman called Sonora Smart Dodd was inspired by the American Mother’s Day celebrations to plan a day to honor fathers. In the USA, Father’s Day has been celebrated in June since 1910.
Some people visit their fathers, while others give cards, flowers or other gifts, such as clothing or sporting equipment, or luxury food items. With The Constantia Wine Tour you can give your Dad so much more! We are offering 50% off the Constantia Classic Full Day Tour just for Father’s Day.
Click here to make a booking